Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Quotes and Motivation: Invincible Summer

I took this picture on Mt. Rainier last year. 

 While we have had a much drier Winter than usual, rain is in the forecast for the next 9 days. I have finally made peace with the rain, and even found peace IN the rain.  I still find I have to be careful here, and this is a quote I often refer back to. 

It reminds me the light will return. It's already on it's way!

 Ir reminds me how thankful I am for the gift of vivid imagination. I can always recall the glow of a Summer day spent on the water, or a crisp Spring morning in the forest when the Earth is just waking up from Winter. I can even plan for future days spent in similar ways. 

Until then, I will focus on that bright center of my brain that knows the promise of longer days full of warmth is kept, and always believes that the best is yet to come. 

+ Gratitude and mindfulness go a long way!

What is your favorite uplifting quote?

















No comments:

Post a Comment