Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Blog!

Well hello, shiny new blog.
 
I think a safe place to begin is to state the purpose for this blog. A mission statement, if you will.
 
This blog was created as a place to collect all of my personal favorite money saving/making/spending tips and ideas. A daily reminder to focus on our financial health, and ultimately so we can save enough money to travel. A lot. Maybe even for an extended period of time.  Within the year.
 
Also a daily reminder to keep myself fit and healthy, without a gym membership.
 
My goals for this year are pretty simple. Commitment is the hard part. I am confident this blog will help keep me accountable and creative.
 
+ its just fun to try new things.
 
Here is to a very focused and committed new year!
 
Happy 2014!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment