Saturday, January 18, 2014

Weekend. Finally!

Hey weekend!

I've been working out of town all week, and it was so nice to not have an 120 minute commute to anywhere today. 

Of course, Saturdays are always tricky for me as I have to shift gears quickly to keep the kids entertained alone. My husband works Saturdays, so I am on my own. 

Even though all I actually want to do once a Saturday rolls around is lay on the couch drinking tea and reading something interesting, that is not going to be a reality for several more years. I am ok with that. Especially if I remember that when I get the time to myself I crave it will mean that my babies will be all grown, and I will be missing these days.

So today, despite a chill to the air, we ran around our local preserve and I took photos for the #48walks project led by Alison Chino. 

Love the idea, and I kind of feel like it is a visual relay race team, if that makes sense. 

I love being outside more than I can explain, if I sit inside all day long I am so irritable.  I am so thankful to live in such a gorgeous place, where the best days are spent playing with the kids out of doors.

 Thankful that nature is completely free entertainment.





Hope you are being good to yourself this weekend! 

Have a great one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment